Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Spoils Contest - Results

And now, the moment almost none of you have been waiting for, the winners in The Spoils contest! I know that you are all dying with anticipation, waiting impatiently to find out what happens on some television show you're watching. Well, I don't know, because I'm not watching that show. But I do know who won The Spoils contest, so that will have to do.

There were a bunch of entries, but my favorite in the batch was one I got right at the start of the contest, because I was still chuckling at the name three weeks later. And the winning card name, the one that will get four preconstructed decks of The Spoils, is...

Malefic Canoodler!

Every time I think of that, I get this crazy image of a very poorly behaved teenager who makes out with chicks at parties as part of his master plan to destroy the world. And that makes me laugh.

So Kevin Purring is the grand prize winner. The runners up, who were chosen completely at random and who will receive two precons each, are Shawn Pate, Alex English and Stephen Simon. Congrats to all the winners. To my other three readers who didn't enter, you totally should have.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and thanks to everybody who reads this goofy blog.

1 comment:

Ken Pilcher said...

Post this on the forums to get made!!!